This policy describes the information we process to support Zen’s Medicine, an online platform dedicated to educating the masses about holistic healthcare and natural remedies. We collect the content, communications and other information you provide when you use our Services, including when you sign up for an account, create or share content, and message or communicate with others. This can include information in or about the content you provide (like metadata), such as the location of a photo or the date a file was created. It can also include what you see through features we provide. Our systems automatically process content and communications you and others provide to analyze context and what’s in them for the purposes of improving user experience.
- Networks and connections: We collect information about the people, Pages, accounts, hashtags and groups you are connected to and how you interact with them across our Services, such as people you communicate with the most or groups you are part of.
- Your usage: We collect information about how you use our Services, such as the types of content you view or engage with; the features you use; the actions you take; the people or accounts you interact with; and the time, frequency and duration of your activities.
- Information about transactions made on our Services: If you use our Services for purchases or other financial transactions (such as when you make a purchase in a blog or make a donation), we collect information about the purchase or transaction. This includes payment information, such as your credit or debit card number and other card information; other account and authentication information; and billing, shipping and contact details.
- Things others do and information they provide about you. We also receive and analyze content, communications and information that other people provide when they use our Services. This can include information about you, such as when others post, blog, share or comment on an article, send a message to you, or upload, sync or import your contact information.
We collect information from and about the computers, phones, connected TVs and other web-connected devices you use that integrate with our Products, and we combine this information across different devices you use. For example, we use information collected about your use of our Products on your phone to better personalize the content (including ads) or features you see when you use our Services on another device, such as your laptop or tablet, or to measure whether you took an action in response to an ad we showed you on your phone on a different device.
Advertisers, app developers, and publishers can send us information. These partners provide information about your activities off Zen’s Medicine—including information about your device, websites you visit, purchases you make, the ads you see, and how you use their services—whether or not you have a Zen’s Medicine account or are logged into Zen’s Medicine. For example, a blog developer could use our API to tell us what posts you enjoy or a business could tell us about a purchase you made in its store. We also receive information about your online and offline actions and purchases from third-party data providers who have the rights to provide us with your information.
- Partners receive your data when you visit or use their services or through third parties they work with. We require each of these partners to have lawful rights to collect, use and share your data before providing any data to us. Learn more about the types of partners we receive data from.
- We use the information we have (subject to choices you make) as described below and to provide and support Zen’s Medicine Products and related services
- Zen’s Medicine Services does not include some Zen’s Medicine-offered products or services that have their own separate privacy policies and terms of service – such as Physicians, Retailers, Non-profits, Universities, and Government links.
Improving User Experience
We use the information we have (subject to choices you make) as described below and to provide and support the overall function of Zen’s Medicine.
- Location-related information: We use location-related information-such as your current location, where you live, the places you like to go, and the businesses and people you’re near-to provide, personalize and improve our Services, including ads, for you and others. Location-related information can be based on things like precise device location (if you’ve allowed us to collect it), IP addresses, and information from your and others’ use of Zen’s Medicine Services.
- Product research and development: We use the information we have to develop, test and improve our Services, including by conducting surveys and research, and testing and troubleshooting new products and features.
- Ads and other sponsored content: We use the information we have about you-including information about your interests, actions and connections-to select and personalize ads, offers and other sponsored content that we show you.
We use the information we have (including your activity of our Services, such as the websites you visit and ads you see) to help advertisers and other partners measure the effectiveness and distribution of their ads and services, and understand the types of people who use their services and how people interact with their websites, apps, and services.
We use the information we have to verify accounts and activity, combat harmful conduct, detect and prevent spam and other bad experiences, maintain the integrity of our Services, and promote safety and security on and off of Zen’s Medicine Services.
We use the information we have to send you marketing communications, communicate with you about our Services, and let you know about our policies and terms. We also use your information to respond to you when you contact us.
We use the information we have (including from research partners we collaborate with) to conduct and support research and innovation on topics of general emotional health, mental health, social health, physical health and public health which includes spiritual health. For example, we analyze information we have about public health policies to aid in educating and empowering the general public; something mainstream media does not always do.
Your Information is Safe- We do NOT sell your information to anyone!
Safety: Consider who you choose to share with, because people who can see your activity on our Services can choose to share it with others on and off our Services, including people and businesses outside the audience you shared with. For example, when you share an article, post or send a message to specific friends or accounts, they can download, screenshot, or reshare that content to others across or off our Services, in person or in virtual reality experiences.
- Public Info: Public information can be seen by anyone, on or off our Services, including if they don’t have an account. This includes your username; any information you share with a public audience; information in your public profile; and content you share on any other public forum.
- Third-Parties: We work with third-party partners who help us provide and improve our Services or who use Zen’s Medicine to grow their businesses, which makes it possible to operate our companies and provide free services to people around the world. We don’t sell any of your information to anyone, and we never will. We also impose strict restrictions on how our partners can use and disclose the data we provide.
Advertisers: We provide advertisers with reports about the kinds of people seeing their ads and how their ads are performing, but we don’t share information that personally identifies you (information such as your name or email address that by itself can be used to contact you or identifies who you are) unless you give us permission. For example, we provide general demographic and interest information to advertisers to help them better understand their audience. More information available at Advertising Policies.
Products: When you subscribe to receive premium content, or buy something from a seller in our Services, the content creator or seller can receive your public information and other information you share with them, as well as the information needed to complete the transaction, including shipping and contact details.
Vendors and Service Providers: We provide information and content to vendors and service providers who support our business, such as by providing technical infrastructure services, analyzing how our Services are used, providing customer service, facilitating payments or conducting surveys.
Education: We provide information and content to research partners and academics to conduct research that advances scholarship and innovation that support our business or mission, and enhances human welfare.
Law Enforcement: We share information with law enforcement or in response to legal requests in the circumstances when we are legally required to.
People and accounts you share and communicate with: When you share and communicate using our Services, you choose the audience for what you share. For example, when you post on Zen’s Medicine, you select the audience for the article or post, such as a group, all of your friends, the public, or a customized list of people.
Zen’s Medicine is based in, California United States: This California Privacy Notice (“Notice”) is for California residents and supplements our Data Policy. It explains how we collect, use, and share your Personal Information and how to exercise your rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”).
If you have questions about this policy, you can contact us as described below. We may resolve disputes you have with us in connection with our privacy policies and practices through TrustArc. You can contact TrustArc through its website. For more information regarding the terms and conditions of Zen’s Data Policy visit Zen’s Terms and Services.